Why Use A Realtor
- CAN YOU WAIT A YEAR TO SELL YOUR HOME?
- DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PRICE YOUR PROPERTY COMPETITIVELY?
- WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN NEGOTIATIONS STALL?
- DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY EXECUTE A REAL ESTATE CONTRACT?
- DO YOU KNOW WHICH LENDERS HAVE THE MOST COMPETITIVE RATES?
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT A TITLE COMPANY CAN AND CAN’T DO FOR YOU?
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN ESCROW AGREEMENT IS?
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT PRORATIONS ARE?
- DOES YOUR HOUSE HAVE LEAD BASED PAINT?
- DO YOU KNOW A GOOD HOME INSPECTOR?
- DOES YOUR HOUSE HAVE CHINESE DRYWALL/MOLD?
If you are not sure about any 1 or more of the answers to the above questions, you should say to yourself…You NEED to contact Andy Brown.
ANYONE CAN PLACE A SIGN IN THEIR YARD, BUT ONLY A REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL CAN TAKE YOU FROM SALE TO SETTLEMENT!
General information for our Foreign friends and others about Real Estate in the US.
In every US State and in the District of Columbia, real estate agents and brokers must be licensed to practice real estate, that is, to provide real estate brokerage and sales services for compensation. However, the licensing requirements in each state differ. Prospective agents should contact the real estate licensing commission in the state in which they wish to work to verify exact licensing requirements. Any person who for compensation, or the promise of compensation, lists or offers to list, sells or offers to sell, buys or offers to buy, negotiates or offers to negotiate either directly or indirectly for the purpose of bringing about a sale, purchase, or option to purchase, exchange, auction, lease, or rental of real estate, or any interest